Fri, May 25|
Solana Beach Presbyterian Church
Come Build Hope Mexico Mission Trip
Put your faith into action. Assist in the building of a home for our brothers and sisters across the boarder in Baja Mexio. We are partnering with Solana Beach Presbyterian so you are sure to make some new friends too.
Time & Location
May 25, 2018, 2:00 PM – May 27, 2018, 6:00 PM
Solana Beach Presbyterian Church, 120 Stevens Ave, Solana Beach, CA 92075, USA
About the event
Here is what you will be building an Amor Home
Download student Medical Release Form
The registration cost is $410 for each participant. Scolarships and Discounts are available to offset your costs. IMPORTANT – Passports or Passport Cards are required of all participants, regardless of age. This includes children!
- We are hoping for 20 able-bodied volunteers for this trip. That's enough to build a house in 2 days.
- You will need three days of rugged shoes/clothes, sleeping bags, and a roughing-it attitude.
- You do not need to bring food, tents, or tools. Those are all provided, though some like to bring their own tools. No power tools, please.
- You do not have to be skilled..Most people have never done any construction outside of Come Build Hope trips.
- If you are skilled we are looking for a foreman. If you have a background in construction let us know
- For the trip, either bring your gear to Solana Beach Presbyterian Church (SBPC) on Thursday, May 24 in the evening or Friday, May 25 in the morning.
- The trip leaves the Solana beach parking lot on Friday afternoon at about 2:30 p.m.
- We return on late on Sunday afternoon.
- Click that REGISTER NOW! Space is limited
1st Family Member
Thank you for bringing hope with you!$410.00
2nd and 3rd Family Member
2nd and 3rd Family Member Participating - Discount Cost per Person$360.00
4th or More Family Member
4th or More Family Member Participating - Discount Cost per Person$310.00