Come Build Hope Mexico Mission Trip
Time & Location
About The Event
Here is what you will be building an Amor Home
Download student Medical Release Form
The registration cost is $410 for each participant. Scolarships and Discounts are available to offset your costs. IMPORTANT – Passports or Passport Cards are required of all participants, regardless of age. This includes children!
- We are hoping for 20 able-bodied volunteers for this trip. That's enough to build a house in 2 days.
- You will need three days of rugged shoes/clothes, sleeping bags, and a roughing-it attitude.
- You do not need to bring food, tents, or tools. Those are all provided, though some like to bring their own tools. No power tools, please.
- You do not have to be skilled..Most people have never done any construction outside of Come Build Hope trips.
- If you are skilled we are looking for a foreman. If you have a background in construction let us know
- For the trip, either bring your gear to Solana Beach Presbyterian Church (SBPC) on Thursday, May 24 in the evening or Friday, May 25 in the morning.
- The trip leaves the Solana beach parking lot on Friday afternoon at about 2:30 p.m.
- We return on late on Sunday afternoon.
- Click that REGISTER NOW! Space is limited
- 1st Family Member$410$4100$0
- 2nd and 3rd Family Member$360$3600$0
- 4th or More Family Member$310$3100$0