2020 Vacation Bible School Volunteer Registration
Time & Location
About The Event
Thank you for your interest in serving during VBS this year! It is such a rewarding week of showing kids God's Love and watching them grow in their faith! We need people like you to help make it happen!
VBS this year will take place Monday, June 22nd - Friday, June 26th from 9:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Here are the job descriptions of positions needing to be filled:
- Small Group Leader: Becomes the primary model or teacher for a group of up to ten kids; stays with the same group all week; encourages spiritual growth, relationships, discussion, and other Small Group activities; THIS PERSON IS KEY!
- Assistant/Youth Small Group Leader: Assists the primary model or teacher for a group of up to ten kids; stays with the same group all week; encourages spiritual growth, relationships, discussion, and other Small Group activities; THIS PERSON IS KEY!
- Host Team: Greets and helps with check-in/registration process; explains the security procedures
- Club Creative: Works together in the weeks prior to VBS to creative and install stage and other decor installed around the church campus.
- Prep Team: Works together in the weeks prior to VBS to organize, cut, prep materials needed for all stations during VBS.
- Worship Team: Leads children and Small Group Leaders in a fun and meaningful time of worship through music
- Snacks Team: Helps prep daily snacks, ensures that good hygiene is maintained
- Tech Team: Works together to provide audio, video, and computer graphics support
- Crafts Director: Oversees preparation and setup of craft area; organizes needed supplies; facilitates craft activities; manages and trains craft helpers
- Games Director: Organizes all supplies; oversees preparation and setup of the game area; facilitates games with each group of kids; manages and trains game helpers
- Missions Director: Oversees preparation and setup of missions area; works with VBS director to determine the missions focus for the week and implement the missions curriculum; manages and trains all missions helpers
- Music Director: Oversees preparation and setup of music class; downloads all needed music, dance motions videos, and graphics; enlists the help of the tech team; trains volunteers to help teach the music class
- VBS Volunteer Team$0$00$0