top of page
OCEANSIDE FIRST PRESBYTERIAN CHURCH AND PRESCHOOL
WE ARE HERE TO REACH, TEACH AND SERVE NORTH COUNTY
Mon, Jun 13|
Oceanside: First Presbyterian Church
2022 CAMP COASTER KIDS Volunteer Registration
Camp Coaster Kids is coming & we would LOVE your help!
Registration is full. To be added to the wait list, email firstname.lastname@example.orgSee other events
Time & Location
Jun 13, 2022, 9:00 AM – Jun 17, 2022, 2:00 PM
Oceanside: First Presbyterian Church, 2001 S El Camino Real, Oceanside, CA 92054, USA
About the event
Thank you for your interest in serving during CAMP COASTER KIDS this year! It is such a rewarding week of showing kids God's Love and watching them grow in their faith! We need people like you to help make it happen!
CAMP COASTER KIDS this year will take place Monday, June 13th - Friday, June 17th from 9:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Here are the job descriptions of positions needing to be filled:
- Camp Leader: Becomes the primary model or teacher for a group of up to ten kids; stays with the same group all week; encourages spiritual growth, relationships, discussion, and other Small Group activities; THIS PERSON IS KEY!
- Assistant/Jr Camp Leader: Assists the primary model or teacher for a group of up to ten kids; stays with the same group all week; encourages spiritual growth, relationships, discussion, and other Small Group activities; THIS PERSON IS KEY!
- Host Team: Greets and helps with check-in/registration process; explains the security procedures
- Creative Team: Works together in the weeks prior to VBS to creative and install stage and other decor installed around the church campus.
- Prep Team: Works together in the weeks prior to VBS to organize, cut, prep materials needed for all stations during VBS.
- Snacks Team: Helps prep daily snacks, ensures that good hygiene is maintained
- Tech Team: Works together to provide audio, video, and computer graphics support
- Crafts Director: Oversees preparation and setup of craft area; organizes needed supplies; facilitates craft activities; manages and trains craft helpers
- Games Director: Organizes all supplies; oversees preparation and setup of the game area; facilitates games with each group of kids; manages and trains game helpers
- Music Director: Oversees preparation and setup of music class; downloads all needed music, dance motions videos, and graphics; enlists the help of the tech team; trains volunteers to help teach the music class
VBS Volunteer Team
bottom of page